Books and Ebooks by the Author

Thou Shalt NOT Steal

Thou Shalt NOT Steal

Created By Jim Linderman and Dull Tool Dim Bulb

A Jim Linderman and Dull Tool Dim Bulb Presentation

Tuesday

Muth Works on a Building


"Wielding a delicate paint brush, the 55 year old craftsman puts the finishing touches to the model of an American-style church. An expert at carving models of houses of worship, Muth has fashioned many replicas he has seen in the U.S."

I'm Working On A Building by Bill Monroe

I'm a working on building For my Lord, for my Lord
It's a holy ghost building For my Lord, for my Lord

If I was a gambler, I tell you what I'd do
I'd quit my gambling and I'd work on the building, too
If I was a drunkard I tell you what I would do
I'd quit my drinking and I'd work on the building too
If I was a preacher I tell you what I would do
I would keep on preaching and work on the building too

I'm a working on building
For my Lord, for my Lord


Original Press Photograph, Anonymous Photographer 1960 Collection Jim Linderman

No comments:

Post a Comment