Books and Ebooks by the Author

Thou Shalt NOT Steal

Thou Shalt NOT Steal

Created By Jim Linderman and Dull Tool Dim Bulb

A Jim Linderman and Dull Tool Dim Bulb Presentation

Tuesday

Old Time Religion the Devil in Google! Longdin Evangelistic and Linda Evangelista



Old Time Religion the Devil in Google!  Longdin Evangelistic and Linda Evangelista 
I guess it is a loosing battle.  I try to look up Longdin Evangelists and Google gives me supermodel Linda Evangelista.  I try to search the singing vessels of the Lord Mr. and Mrs. V. C. Forehand and I have to wade through page after page of millionaire tennis players reaching for the ball.   The devil is in Google.   This weekend I watched a charlatan tell me the devil was in my energy drink...666.  Look it up, but don't use Google.  It brings you the devil.

KFJB Gospel Songs from Iowa  No Date  Collection Jim Linderman

No comments:

Post a Comment