Books and Ebooks by the Author

Thou Shalt NOT Steal

Thou Shalt NOT Steal

Created By Jim Linderman and Dull Tool Dim Bulb

A Jim Linderman and Dull Tool Dim Bulb Presentation

Friday

old time religion "faith healer" and "prophet" Charles Young Scam in Sackcloth




Old time religion nut job "prophet" faith-healer and fraud Charles Young "God is our Doctor" preaches in sackcloth to lend a common man touch to his illogical, hurtful bile.  I'm pretty tolerant here, but what really gets my face wrinkled up is a fake faith healer.  No, Mr. Young, you can not cure disease.  "Faith" healers are the worst kind of ruse. Why does the preacher wear sackcloth?  Because "God" talked to him in 1966  and said to.  "Since that time I have ministered in sackcloth across the nation" says the bilker of funds, but wait.  God spoke to him AGAIN a year later, put 12 angels in front of his face.  Too bad "Words can never explain what took place during that time."  Hmm.  I dunno.  If you subscribe to his "Prophetic Voice" newsletter, he might tell you.  I'm not sure if I should spell "prophet" "profit" instead.

Why I preach in Sackcloth by Charles Young No Date Collection Jim Linderman

No comments:

Post a Comment