Books and Ebooks by the Author

Thou Shalt NOT Steal

Thou Shalt NOT Steal

Created By Jim Linderman and Dull Tool Dim Bulb

A Jim Linderman and Dull Tool Dim Bulb Presentation

Saturday

old time religion DVBS (or how to ruin your kid's summer)


DVBS in old time religion speak means Daily Vacation Bible School.  DAILY!!!  Jeez, Christian Taliban!  Every day of summer?  I'd be furious if I were a 6th grader and my friends were down at the old fishing hole while I was playing the lame games for sale in this catalog from 1946.  I am sure plenty of kids were destroyed.  Maybe the parents were thinking it would be okay to ruin their child's summer because they would get another life after they went to heaven! 

A Complete Plan for your DVBS Catalog and "idea book" of games which do not challenge the mind...one little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment