Books and Ebooks by the Author

Thou Shalt NOT Steal

Thou Shalt NOT Steal

Created By Jim Linderman and Dull Tool Dim Bulb

A Jim Linderman and Dull Tool Dim Bulb Presentation

Saturday

The Ark old time religion


Poem printed on reverse of card, with no address or contact information

My kind friends should ever speak Of the strangest man you know It would be strange did you not wish How strange he was to show Strange pictures on strange cards I have Telling in a way new Where you can learn many strange things Which are both strange and true. From these strange cards you'll also fine How very strange I be And then perhaps you'll purchase some Strange books written by me It matters not how strange your church Or how strange be it's Creed In my strange teachings you will find Strange lessons that you need. To those who see not my strange car Or look in my strange face Will your dear friends tell them that I Am strangest of our race Then should they wish strange cards or books My strange writings to see, Let me know the strange ones they wish I'll mail them C.O.D.

Cheap photo postcard, c. 1890. Collection Jim Linderman

No comments:

Post a Comment